Grease Fire in Your Oxford, Batesville, Clarksdale Kitchen
This is the aftermath of a grease fire in the kitchen. Not only do those types of fires escalate quickly, the smoke and soot damage was througout the home. As the before picture indicates the ceiling and the light fixture were affected by smoke from the fire. SERVPRO of Oxford, Batesville, Clarksdale sent a qualified crew with proper equipement to wipe down everywhere in the home that was affected by the smoke. As the after picture indicates we were able to make the home look noticeably cleaner. What you can't tell from the pictures is by wiping down and removing soot damage we also lessened the smoke smell. If you have fire damage please call 662-281-1881 for our crews to help!!!