If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (662) 281-1881

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

How Water Loss Can Lead To Mold In Your Oxford Home

This Oxford family discovered extensive microbial growth in their home, due to a water loss that was caused by frozen pipes.  Believe it or not, mold problems like this can be remediated with the right expertise and equipment. SERVPRO of Oxford, Batesville, Clarksdale has trained technicians that were able to remove the mold growth, and then restore the space to preloss conditions. The family was very grateful that we were able to recover their home and protect them from any potential health effects. Not only were we able to help them get their home ready for construction but we also stored some of their contents until they were ready to move back.