When a fire occurs in your Oxford business, we are here to help.
Most people don’t realize when a fire occurs smoke and soot travel all over the home or business. It doesn’t just stay confined to the location that was affected. Smoke and soot get in the HVAC system and affects walls, floors, and contents. Our highly trained technicians and our specialized equipment and products are the reason people call SERVPRO.
This local restaurant had a fire occur in the bathroom. The fire department arrived and were able to contain the fire to that area which was a blessing, but they still had to close to clean the entire area, especially to meet food safety code. They called SERVPRO of Oxford/Batesville/Clarksdale and our technicians were able to begin working on cleaning up the soot and smoke damage as well as remove any debris or wet materials left over from the fire itself and the fire department. We were in and out within a week and the business was back up and running.
If your home or business suffers from fire or smoke/soot damage, contact SERVPRO of Oxford/Batesville/Clarksdale.