Oxford, Batesville, Clarksdale and Surrounding Area Residents: We Specialize in Flooded Basement Cleanup and Restoration!
A basement can flood at any time, although flooding most often occurs during heavy rainfall. Basements are inherently prone to flooding because they are the lowest level of a building and are normally build partly or entirely below ground level. There are a number of reasons why your basement could flood, including:
- A blocked or failed sewer lateral pipe
- Heavy rain causes surface water to pool around your home
- Storm sewer backup
- Foundation drainage failure
- Water supply-line break or hot water tank failure
Have Questions about Basement Flooding?
Call SERVPRO today--662-281-1881
If flood water is not handled quickly and properly, it can jeopardize your health and safety and cause severe damage to your home's structure. Remember, the longer you wait, the worse the problem will get.
The bottom line: a flooded basement can jeopardize your health, safety and your home's integrity. It's worth making a call to SERVPRO of Oxford/Batesville/Clarksdale and let our trained, professional crews handle the situation safely and correctly. We have earned the trust of hundreds of homeowners, business owners and property professionals.
We are Flooded Basement Specialists:
- We are available 24 hours/7 days a week
- We are a Preferred Vendor to many National Insurance Companies
- We bill the insurance directly--one less thing for you to worry about
- Our technicians are highly trained in water restoration techniques
- We use IICRC Restoration Standards
- Advanced inspection and extraction equipment
Basement flooded? Call us today--We are always here to help! 662-281-1881