What To Do If Your Home Or Business Has A Fire
Fires are something you never want to have to deal with; but should also be something you are always prepared for when they do happen. Here are some tips to remember if you should experience a fire at your home or business:
- Know how to operate a fire extinguisher properly
- Call 911
- Yell FIRE several times and go outside right away
- Get Out and Stay Out
- Check closed door handles before opening, if warm, use your secondary exit
- If you must go through smoke, get low and go under the smoke. Close the doors behind you.
- Never re-enter a building until it has been cleared
SERVPRO of Oxford / Batesville / Clarksdale specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.