Recent Before & After Photos

Flooded Home In Missouri


This Missouri home suffered serious damage after a recent storm. SERVPRO of Oxford, Batesville, Clarksdale worked around the clock to clean up debris and restor... READ MORE



Grease Fire in Your Oxford, Batesville, Clarksdale Kitchen


This is the aftermath of a grease fire in the kitchen.  Not only do those types of fires escalate quickly, the smoke and soot damage was througout the home... READ MORE



Smoke Damage In Your Oxford, MS Home


This smoke damamge in Oxford, MS was the result of the wrong logs used in a fire place.  The before picture shows you the immediate damage to the walls and... READ MORE



Storms Flood Springfield Basement


Our Oxford, Batesville, Clarksdale team worked for two weeks in the Springfield, MO area after storms flooded many homes.  One great reason to choose SERVP... READ MORE



Mold in Oxford, MS Residence


This Oxford family discovered extensive microbial growth in their home, thanks to water leak in the bathroom that went undetected for months. Believe it or... READ MORE



Flooded Dining Area In Oxford, MS


This standing water, in the dining room, is the result of a burst pipe.  The extent of the water damage is in the kitchen area and into other common areas ... READ MORE



Commercial Carpet Cleaning in Oxford, MS


The appearance of your business is one of the first things customers notice about you.  As this first picture shows, this Oxford business needed some carpe... READ MORE



SERVPRO of Oxford, Batesville, Clarksdale On Storm In Missouri


SERVPRO has 1,400 franchises nationwide to assist with residential and commercial restoration.  This means that when a large storm hits your area, not only... READ MORE



How Water Loss Can Lead To Mold In Your Oxford Home


This Oxford family discovered extensive microbial growth in their home, due to a water loss that was caused by frozen pipes.  Believe i... READ MORE



When A Pipe Bursts In Your Oxford, Batesville, Clarksdale Home


This fallen ceiling was the result of a broken pipe in the home.  The water damage extended beyond this room and was found throughout the residence.  ... READ MORE